Dr. Hau Duc Vuong is an obstetrician/gynecologist and fertility specialist based in Westminster, California. His specialties include prenatal care, delivery, posterior repair, and treatment of stress urinary incontinence.
Appointments are available in Westminster, California.
Hau Duc Vuong, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
Diplomat American Board of OB & GYN
- Dr. Vuong completed residency training in OB & GYN at Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital and Los Angeles County USC Women hospital, Los Angeles (1981).
- He served as clinical instructor (1985 – 1987), assistant clinical professor (1987 – 1994) at UCI Medical Center/ OB-GYN department.
- He was the first Vietnamese Physician with Board certification in OB/GYN (California).
- The first Vietnamese Obstetrician and Gynecologist practicing in Orange County (since 1981).
- Dr. Vuong is an outstanding Obstetrician and Gynecologist who is committed to provide the best-individualized quality of care to the patients at the least expensive way.
- Dr. Vuong was voted America's Top Obstetrician and Gynecologist (2002 – 2003).
- Dr. Vuong offers minimally invasive diagnostic and treatment methods for all types of women's diseases.
- Dr. Vuong is available for second opinion and physician referrals. He works with the referring physician during the course of treatment; and at the appropriate time; patients would be returned back to referring physician for continued care.
- To make an appointment with Dr. Vuong or for more information about his practice, please call: 714.890.9909.
Specialized in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Prenatal care & delivery
- Family planning service
- Treatment of fibroids and ovarian cysts
- Detect woman's cancers: cervix, uterus, ovary, breasts
- Laparoscopic surgery, hysteroscopic surgery
- Hormone therapy
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Sexual dysfunction
- Vulva plastic surgery and posterior repair
We hope you find this website helpful and ask that you bookmark this page for your future reference. Please contact us with questions or to request an appointment.
This is where you can feature something special about the practice, highlight a new service, link to a news article, etc.
It's up to you. You can then add a link, such as to the services page, for them to learn more about the featured item.